The struggle we all faced in our adolescence to become independent doesn’t end as we age. We want to maintain our independence, make our own decisions, and be treated with respect. Very few people ever want to be a burden to anyone else.
We can feel alone and lost when it comes to some of the roadblocks that we face with our own aging or with our aging family members. We have never traveled this path before and we need a “GPS” to help us “navigate” through this uncharted territory.
That is why RN’s with personal and professional experience in the medical and insurance fields created Age Navigation. We understand, on a personal and professional level, the problems of aging and care giving. As qualified Certified Case Managers and Geriatric Care Managers we can help guide families through this unknown territory.
Some of the ways we can help:
- By doing a comprehensive assessment of the functional, medical, prescription, insurance, legal, financial, social and cognitive needs.
- By developing a customized plan that considers current and future needs related to medical, social, family and living arrangements
- By helping you understand the medical and insurance world
- By facilitating challenging family conversations
- By researching and coordinating services required
- By providing recommendations for long term care placement
- By advocating for our clients with healthcare and insurance providers
- By directing you to community resources
- By helping you with paperwork, bill paying, phone calls, and other types of “concierge” services
- By giving you ongoing guidance and support
Age Navigation’s parent company, the ASU Group, has been in business for over 50 years and has been doing care management for the past 25 years.
See our Services section for more details …..
Hear from our clients
Are you looking to hear from someone who has been in similar situations? Click on the photos below to hear from some of our clients and their family members.